Wednesday 30 September 2015

Dance With Peter finalists get winning clues from judges


As glo-powered Dance with Peter reaches a crescendo, finalists from the regional auditions have gotten clues on how to win the dance reality TV show.


Peter Okoye of the P-Square fame said the uniqueness of the contestants will distinquish them in the grand finale. “I am looking for the X- Factor. I need someone that can give me a distinct performance and wow me. The contestants should realise that with great power and opportunity comes great responsibility. So they have to Bring it on!!! They should give it their best and hopefully, they can make it to the end.”


Dance choreographer, Don Flexx who is also a judge, said: “I’m looking out for creativity, originality, someone who is smart and can think out of the box in delivering tasks. So far for me, the quality of contestants has been impressive and they can be groomed to quality standard as we progress in the show.


“My advice to the dancers, therefore, is to stay humble, hungry and most especially, be disciplined to prevail at the end of the show. These qualities will help them learn a lot as they progress in the competition”.


Dance queen, Kaffy, said: “I am looking for originality. The dancers should be comfortable and bring out the dance from their souls. I would be looking forward to seeing dancers take advantage of the mentorship to metamorphose from what they were when they entered and blossom to a better version of themselves.”


“My advice is that those being chosen for the finals means there’s a lot expected from them. We are not going to take it easy on them, so they should remain humble, open to creative ideas and be wise with constructive criticism as this show was created to build and not to destroy anyone”.




Source link



No comments:

Post a Comment